Born in Virginia.
Art Students League. Printmaking. Manhattan, NY.
Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University. Bachelors in Fine
Arts. Printmaking and Drawing. Boston, Massachusetts
Lorenzo de Medici. Printmaking and Drawing. Florence, Italy
Massachusetts College of Art. Industrial Design. Boston, Massachusetts
Corcoran College of Art. Drawing. Washington, DC
- Invasive Species Potluck. Jeff Hess Art. Corvallis, Oregon.
2013.Crest Hardware Art Show.Crest Hardware. Brooklyn, NY.
- Opening Ceremonies. Makeshift Spaces in Ridgewood, Queens. Curated By Teresa McMahon. Ridgewood, NY.
- Adieu. Spacewomb Gallery.Long Island City,Queens, NY.
- 30 Under 30: Juried Exhibition. Japanese Paper Place. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- “CALICORNUCOPIA”. Calico. Brooklyn, NY
- Exhibit B.Calico. Brooklyn, NY.
- Curated Alumni of Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University : A 100 Year Celebration. Porter Square, MA.
- Go Brooklyn Open Studio Tour. 721 Flushing Ave. Brooklyn, NY.
- Nina’s: Works By Lisa G Bauer. Dandelion Wine. Brooklyn, NY.
- Bruma Education Fundraiser. Like The Spice Gallery. Brooklyn, NY.
- Solo Exhibition. Marcy Hotel. Brooklyn, NY.
- Día de los muertos/Day of the Dead Visual Art Exhibit Opening. Curated by RAÍCES. New Brunswick, NJ.
- Governor’s Island Art Fair. Curated by the Ugly Art Room. Governor’s Island, NY.
- Pull the Devil’s Tail: A Print Show. Group Show Curated by the Ugly Art Room. Greenpoint Reformed Church. Brooklyn, NY.
- Opening Rejection at Williamsburg Walks. Group Show Curated by the Ugly Art Room. North 9th. Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY.
- Bushwick Open Studios at Little Skips. Group Show Curated by Henry Glucroft. Little Skips Art Space. Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- UNlucky Art Social. Group Show. 269 Meserole. Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- Acts of Love and Portraits of Self Sacrifice.Group Show. Rico Adair Gallery. North Hollywood, California.
- The 10th Gwanghwamun International Arts Festival. Sejong Center,Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- Animals & Botanicals Guest Curated by Tracy Pollock. Lincoln Arts Project Gallery. Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Art Love Japan. In Rivers Gallery. Brooklyn.
- CARDED. Gallery Gachet. Vancouver, BC. Canada.
- Nude with a Goose Collective Affordable Art Pop Up. Fleetwing Gallery. Brooklyn.
- ABC NO RIO Print Benefit. ABC NO RIO. Manhattan.
- Keep the Home Fires Burning: Fall into Color. Fowler Art Collective & Greenpoint Open Studios. Brooklyn.
- Bombay Sapphire and Russell Simmons Artisan Series Finalist Exhibition. Rush Gallery. Chelsea (Manhattan).
- 6 X 6 Gallery. Charming Wall Gallery. West Village ( Manhattan).
- 3rd Annual Represent Brooklyn Art Exhibition. The Rising Arts Gallery. Brooklyn.
- “BN POST IT UP!” International Street Art Exhibition. On the streets of Benevento, Italy.
- Ray Johnson and A Book About Death. SAL Art Gallery. Brooksville, New York.
- Selected works of Lisa Bauer. Cafe Royale. Brooklyn.*
- B is for Bear. Beta Bushwick Open Spaces. Brooklyn.
- Selected works of Lisa G Bauer and Yura Osborn. Cafe Grumpy. Brooklyn.*
- Girls & Boys: An Undidactic Probing. Dandelion Wine. Brooklyn.
- Full DISclosure. J. Bauer Gallery. Brooklyn (Bushwick Open Studios).*
- Arts in Bushwick Benefit Art Show. Lumenhouse. Brooklyn.
- Look Ma, I am on a Boat!/ Ghosts of the Open Ocean Art Show. On the Steamship Lilac. Pier 40. Chelsea (Manhattan). *
- Art Show. Ondonk. Brooklyn.
- The Small Works Juried Salon Show. Greenpoint Gallery. Brooklyn.
- Selected Works By L Bauer. Supercore NY. Brooklyn.*
- Loft Open House. Ridgewood, Queens ( Bushwick Open Studios)
- Dim Sum. J. Bauer Gallery. Brooklyn.*
- Open Ceremony: Works of T McMahon and L Bauer. J. Bauer Gallery. Brooklyn.*
- College Art Association Regional Bachelors of Fine Arts Exhibition.
Juried. 808 Gallery. Boston, Massachusetts
- Arches Fourth Biennial student print exhibition. 808 Gallery.
- The Boston Printmakers. North American Print Biennial. Juried by
Joann Moser. 808 Gallery. Boston, Massachusetts
- Sweet Work. 700 Beacon Gallery. Boston, Massachusetts
- Teeth of the Dog. Juried Exhibition. Merriam Gallery. Cambridge,
- Art. Juried exhibition. Florence, Italy
* Curated and Artist
Garments and Items:
- Ghostly Store. Skull Tee.
- Cut Mistake Album Cover. CMM00001.
- Midst of the Moment Cover. Robert Owens and Mike Gill.
- I Wanna Squeeze You Cover. Lonely C + Baby Prince.
2012 – Present. Wolf and Lamb Image in various garments.
- Endangered Species Record Insert. No Regular Play.
- Versus Album Cover. Wolf + Lamb.
- Back to You. No Regular Play.
Archived Public Collection and Publications:
- Cover Art. “The Toronto Quarterly”, Issue 8, 2011. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- “Memory Full”. Curated by Trevor Powers. Edition of 50.
- Ho .M. Age. Ray Johnson ABAD Archive. Long Island University at C.W. Post Library Archive.
- Bow designed under the name Faux Pas.”Killing Sweet Time”. Nylon
Mexico December 2009: 141.
- Cover Art .The Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University Fine
Arts Department: Ten Year Self Assessment Report, 2006. Boston,
- Nutritional Defect. Assimilation. Boston Public Library. Boston,
- May Day. Catalyst. Boston Public Library. Boston, Massachusetts. 2004.
- Kiki Bridges Live set on October 30th at Supercore NY
- Jim Stroud Center Street Studios
Awards and Residencies:
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council and Creative Capital. Artist Summer Institute. Governor’s Island.
Manhattan Graphics Center
New York Foundation of the Arts
Brooklyn Arts Council Member
Asian American Arts Alliance
EFA Robert Blackburn Print Workshop